My name is Kimberly. In selecting the right coach for yourself, it is important that you connect with who your coach is both as a person and as a professional. So here’s my story.
I have been a secretary, a print buyer, a project manager, an organizational change expert, and performance consultant—but I found my calling when I found coaching!
I knew that what I was doing wasn’t what I wanted to do, and I remember the moment everything began to make sense to me. I was in a day-long leadership development workshop and I knew I wanted to help others develop themselves. When I witnessed the workshop facilitator interacting with the individuals in the room, the way this person was able to shift in thinking and use questions to draw more information out for a more enriching experience, I knew I wanted to do that too. It wasn’t easy; I was in a job that paid very well and a job that I was very good at. Any new venture would mean I had to start over and that was a very scary prospect. I wasn’t even sure where to start and more than once I had to double back and take a different path…but eventually this very long road took me into learning and development, then into performance consulting, and it wasn’t long before I discovered that coaching could help me do what I wanted to do in my life! What a great moment and what a great relief to find one’s passion. I want to help YOU have that kind of moment and then develop it.
My formal credentials include:
- BA in Business Administration, Cleary University
- MS in Organizational Development, Capella University
- Energy Leadership Master Practitioner (ELI-MP)
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Project Management Institute (PMI)
- Certified Change Management Practitioner, PROSCI
- Certified Professional Human Resources (PHR), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner (ELI-MP, iPEC)
- Certified Professional Coach (CPC, iPEC)
Over the years I have learned that:
- I get to choose each and every day how I will show up!
- Communication is not defined by what is said but by what is heard!
- I have to spend time with the right people: people who will believe in me and support me and bring out the best in me!
- I need to face my problems head on. Rather than hide my head in fear of shame or humiliation or tough decisions, I need to get out there and deal with those problems or they will grow bigger!
- I need to be in the moment!
- I need to play full out!
- I have to make my happiness my priority, and that starts with being myself!
- No one is perfect, we all make mistakes. I have learned to appreciate and learn lessons from my mistakes!
I am a life purpose coach who works with women and men who want to make their lives work for them. With coaching you can get to the core of who you really are, what you really want, and together we will create your plan for how you get there! Core Energy CoachingTM is the approach we will take. When you can access higher levels of energy for yourself, and spend less time worrying, self-doubting, feeling like a victim, being angry, frustrated, and stressed, you will be able to create the life you have always dreamed of.
My passion is in helping people unpack their thoughts and live life to their fullest potential and find their passion—their eureka moment! The time is right and the time is now! Contact me and experience a life lived with passion and excitement! Your opportunity is only a click away – contact me for your first FREE complimentary session!